Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

you are lucky

i ordered it about a week earlier than you and mine is still "in progress". Rogers kind of irks me 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sbrar96

Very nice!!Smiley Happy
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Now that i finally got my note 4 I have an issue...

I did an hardware upgrade to my 2 lines under a Corp plan each with 6gb tethering. Originally talking to the business rep she was saying that I  have to give up my corp plan and sign on another plan in order to get subsidized upgrade...long story short... she finally was able to get me subsidezed upgrade to the note 4 by renewing the same plan and 6gb data with a 3 year contract. The problem now is (yes I don't get the bill till 1 month after).... it seems like everything is ok exept for the fact that 1 phone has tether accss on the 6gb and the other one doesn't. Giving rogers a call back give me the run around saying i have an old plan and cannot add tether.... asking howcome my other phone has tethering with no problem.... no answer. Anyone upgrade from a corp plan/6gb tethering plan encountered the same problem? Got a feeling either I ran into some incompetent rep (I called 5 times and 5 reps cannot do it) or something... any suggestions? hanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello azan

The best thing to do is contact Rogers Business Solutions & see what they can do for you. There isn't much on here that someone can say as we are just all users. You could message Rogers via Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps & see what they can do for u.
I've Been Around

As far as the Edge goes, NCIX is advertising them as being in stock. $1199.

http://search.ncix.com/search/?qcatid=0&q=galaxy+note+edge

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Upscale

Thats to much for a phone so I doubt many would go there unless they bring it down. The Edge is coming in 2015 Q1.