Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

It wasn't easy but I got my $50 credit for price matching London Drugs. In the end they didn't want to do it because they said they are not a nationally advertising company but I argued that they were. They can ship to anywhere in Canada. For their part, they stick to that position and still refused to price match but gave me a$50 bill credit for being a long time customer. They claim nationally actually means any of the big mobile companies but their terms and conditions does not specify this. Look for them to update their policy so get in while it is written as is.
I Plan to Stick Around

RZM:

That's sweet... Maybe I'll get a speaker too then Smiley Happy 

The UPS guy usually hets here about 10:30 am. so shouldnt be too much longer Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all,

Just to share my 2 cents here.  I finally got the white N4 outright yesterday after a few days delay from the local Rogers plus.  UPS confirmed arrival at the store last Tuesday.  Not much help from the Rogers plus store and not even a single call from the store remind to pick up.  I really hope Rogers can do a better deployment next time when a new smart phone release.  I have my S4 released on time last year even a day before the offical launch date.  It's funny that I confirmed the outright price is $749 outright from Rogers but it's $799 when I'm at the store ready to pick up.  Floor manager and one of the staff not helpful at all and I need to sit on the phone for almost 2 hours to get in touch with the customer relation department to sort it out.  Lastly I walked out with my BNIB N4 paid $799 plus tax and waste 2 hours of my time.  Not sure if it's true that the gentleman from customer relation will get back to me today for a $50 credit as promised last night. 

The world is so simple but humans are so complicated. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Got my N4 from Rogers store in montreal, paid 799.99+tax. Called Rogers, they told me the phone was 799.99 in their system, didn't get any credit.......

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dcfr1111

AS many of us explained the reason why the stores charge $799. The stores have a right to charge a $50 extra ontop of what the Rogers site shows. All carrier stores do this from what i noticed. You can call in & get the $50 credited to you but that may take a long phone call to do so as u noticed.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tropmerde

You are right. Rogers website now lists the Note 4 as $799.99 outright. I guess they changed it due to so many people calling & trying to get the $50 credit.

So the $799.99 price tag is correct.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
$299.99
on select 2-year plans
$799.99 month-to-month

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&N=52+11+42...

I've Been Here Awhile

Westcoast604 

At least yours is shipped.... mine is, In progress(Activation) since yesterday... I was 79 black, on business/corporate.

I went to 2 Rogers Plus stores and one CabineT and they had a lot in stock, black and white but unable to connect to my account and give me one..

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone else had success with getting Rogers to price match the $249 London Drugs price ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello benbike

It should go to Finalized tonight or tomorrow. Don't stress over it... Most stores don't have trained reps or the system to be able to access into the business or corporate accounts.
I've Been Here Awhile

OK. Now it'll just be a small fight with Rogers tomorrow :-)

UPS delivered my Note 4 today, AND it came with the "limited supply" bluetooth speaker. Now the stars are starting to align.

So I guess it wasn't only for the iPhone6/6+. Anyways I feel the N4 is an iconic phone. :-)

Now to get Rogers to price match and I'll be an almost happy camper :-)

kdg