Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Rogers is a chicken with its head cut off right now, this is so pathetic, like this phone has been known about for a while, they had the phones in stock last week I almost got a rep to sell me one then... Its honestly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard now I'm sitting on the phone with relations being given the run around

I've Been Here Awhile

Either it's a strategic "glitch" (though I don't see the benefit for them) or someone really screwed up x.x
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks , you are correct. HUP is still having issue...

I Plan to Stick Around

I'll bet Bell and Telus don't have this issue .... Still on hold waiting for a manager. They wasted my time this morning and now they seem to be fine with me wasting my time on hold waiting for a manager.

I Plan to Stick Around

Joke.... How many Rogers employees does it take to activate a Note 4 in the system ?

Answer....... Don't know, it's never been done before !

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

That would require a degree in advanced calculus
I've Been Here Awhile

Oh Rogers... I went to Futureshop to do a hardware upgrade... Same thing. There was an issue with the system. The guy tried the GS5 and presto. I don't know why Rogers just doesn't make their system more efficient. Pay some devs to automate the process. Type in SKU - hit validate - now orders for the model can be fulfilled. AND they're priced $30 more expensive. I feel like they're probably changing the price. 

I Plan to Stick Around

why would it take so long to resolve the issue? can someone with familiarity in IT explain to me. Is it that difficult to add the phone into the system 

I Plan to Stick Around

Got off the phone with relations and she gave me a subsidized share everything plan (6gb data unlim everything else for 110$ a month for the next two years which isn't bad I have 260$ ) so I don't entirely hate this whole debacle right now.
I've Been Here Awhile

Well same story here. Went in today to pick it up. Showed shipped and was told they hadn't received them yet. Then I checked the tracking number and it said they received it on last Tuesday signed by a Mike. Then they came out and changed their story saying yes they had it but couldn't sell it to me because "not in the system" Come back tomorrow. this is truly a silly situation that you shouldn't see at a bigger company. They told me three times they didn't have it because they hadn't received anything for today. This is at a Rogers plus store, my question is at Best Buy mobile next door to them they are selling it and for Rogers activations too.