Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Might try calling em, really am considering cancelling the phone is 30$ cheaper on the same scam plan anyways
I Plan to Stick Around

Just on the phone with retentions now. They are being advised that it may take up to a full day before the problem is resolved for hardware upgrades. May be a full business day which would make it MONDAY before it's resolved.

They're only offering $ 20.00 for my trouble. Off to speak with a manager......

I Plan to Stick Around

Thats realy suck hard !!
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: buying note 4 full price & unlocking confusion

I am a fido customer and I bought my note2 outright and just put in the fido sim in "rogers" note2 and it worked.  (I also did the same for note3, it worked without unlocking it)

I suggest you can buy it outright and then try to put your fido sim in and test it. if it doen'st work for note4, you can return it ( don't use over 30 mins of talk time)

I've Been Around

Just got mine (purchased outright), it's my first Note, coming from a SIII, it's very pretty.  Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Strange, I just asked the rogers store and they said they don't have any problem activating note4 this morning. they  have activated a couple of them already they said... 

I Plan to Stick Around

"Just on the phone with retentions now. They are being advised that it may take up to a full day before the problem is resolved for hardware upgrades. May be a full business day which would make it MONDAY before it's resolved."

----------

So what happens if I am out of town Monday and cannot pick up my "reserved" device due to this system issue?  Can the phone be sold to anyone then?  

On another note (pun intended), there seems to be an issue with LTE in Richmond Hill.  All calls for both my personal and work device are going straight to voicemail.  IDefinately not a good day for Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ricky17

You need to be clear.... Activating Note 4's is not the issue. Selling Note 4's for hardware upgrades is the issue. More likely, they have sold out right, not upgraded.

I Plan to Stick Around

"Just on the phone with retentions now. They are being advised that it may take up to a full day before the problem is resolved for hardware upgrades. May be a full business day which would make it MONDAY before it's resolved."

----------

So what happens if I am out of town Monday and cannot pick up my "reserved" device due to this system issue?  Can the phone be sold to anyone then?  [Yes, awaiting upgrade]

On another note (pun intended), there seems to be an issue with LTE in Richmond Hill.  All calls for both my personal and work device are going straight to voicemail.  Definately not a good day for Rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Been waiting for a long time for my note 4, waited for the store to open only to be told, "whoops it's not in our system yet, can't give you the phone because we can't activate it" seriously rogers? I've bought phones day one many times and I have never had this issue >.< making me wait till Monday is ridiculous. Get on it >.>