Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

@KamPunisher you crack me up 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Guys!

I was able to acquire the device today! 🙂 ... thru work 😛

It's really awesome. The display is exceptional, mind you, I have both iPhone 6 Plus and this!

The model #: SM-N910W8

I went to Pacific Mall in Toronto, acquired an aftermarket Tampered Screen Protector and a generic gel-style case

Check it out at: 

http://postimg.org/image/e2lb3ntx5/

http://postimg.org/image/7xtsqc1tl/

http://postimg.org/image/7z3qjr3nd/

I'm Here A Lot

Don't know how u managed that meow mix. I spoke to loyalty 5 different times 5 different agents. All said no too keeping my keeping my original plan. I offered to pay more 10/20 per mos like u did, still no. I guess I need the agent u spoke too...lol.. frustrated. .
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm upgrading early from a 3 year contract. Anyone know if rogers would be willing to offer me some discounts on my flextab balance?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just asked a R retention person sitting next to me and  no one not even the office of the president can give you a hardware upgrade with out changing your plan to share everything. At the best is $95 for 3gb. 4gb for "eligible" accounts. Managers and retention employees have the same options on there applications. Asking them to speak to there manager is a waste of your time. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nmann

Unfortunately that all depends on each account but I don't know. You can contact Rogers and see what they can do for u
I Plan to Stick Around

SO excited only a couple of more hours until shes in me hands 😮 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!!!

Today is the day we get our shiny new Note 4!!! Rogers has put it up for $329.99 on a 2 year term . Remember you can tell the rep to price match the price vs Bell or Telus and they will. As for buying it outright, some stores you will have trouble doing so as we said a few pages back but keep going at it and explain to them. I am sure they will sell it outright!!

Hope you guys enjoy the phone as much as i do!!.
I Plan to Stick Around

@cabooch

congrats man, will this be your first child or you already have, trust me kids will change the way you look at the world

I Plan to Stick Around

Well no luck for me. Issues in the Rogers systems will not allow the local staff to upgrade my device. Something about it being available in the retails systems, but not in the upgrade/existing client side of things. He called Corporate and there's no timeframe for a resolution to the issue currently. Maybe today, maybe tommorow..,,,

Now I'm waiting once again, but this time for a call from the local Rogers store.