Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

sept 13th

I'm Here A Lot

Jesus...where was I...all makes sense now. 

Thanks guys for the info

I've Been Here Awhile

I don't get the reasoning of dealers not selling phones outright but allowing a hup is ok. Dealers don't get commission on hups unless there is data attach. If commission is the reason they should only ever give phones to new activations. If the store tries to do this to me I will make them hold it until whatever the last day is so they can't give it to anyone else for like a week.

I had an issue once trying to buy a phone I remember but got it cleared up with a phone call. So I will keep a positive attitude, and if they screw with me I will become unpleasant.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Euphoria, 

A Hup is okay because through upgrading, the sales rep always has the opportunity to try to bridge to other products and create an even bigger chance to get a nicer commission for themselves, from an upgrade they might be able to convince someone to add a line on a new in market share everything plan, or even might convince someone to bundle their phone products with TV and Interenet, and in return promise 150 credits down on the second or third bill. So even on an upgrade, a sales rep always has the opportunity to bridge to other products if they desire it. that's why the phone is okay through a hup. Because there's always that chance.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@YoniMutonji

I agree that there are opportunities to be had with customers upgrading via traditional hup, that doesn't mean store reps should write off a potential sale by angering someone looking to buy a phone with money. Maybe I will take rhp/cable/shm when I purchase my $800 phone and the guy renewing for 24 months won't. Just don't alienate somebody because of that assumption.

I don't see it as a useful or brand-reinforcing practice, if anything hiccups at the store can be worse than over the phone as face-to-face rejection hurts more.

I Plan to Stick Around

@cecigm wrote:

I was speaking on regards of the price match, since Rogers is $349 and Bell is $299

Hi!

Where did you see that price for Rogers Galaxy Note 4 is 349 $?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Best Buy has that price which indicates Rogers price
I Plan to Stick Around

Rhetorical question........

How can Best Buy advertise Rogers price for the phone when Rogers doesn't advertise their price for the phone ? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers just likes to wait till the last minute to post anything on their site early besides the iphone garbage.. why??

cause they get PAIDDDDD...

carriers usually have all the control when it comes to devices and advertising.. EXCEPT APPLE... the carriers are Apple's little minions so they do whatever Apple says... Apple probably wanted all the buzz to be around their iphone 6 launch which would shadow the Note 4 etc etc etc..

I Plan to Stick Around

Actually on BestBuy site it is $329.99 not $349.99