Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Dang. I got nothing yet
I Plan to Stick Around

Got an email with a tracking #. Shipped.

I Plan to Stick Around

@hello23

it is a robust launcher... and it will eventually lag which is unfortunate...

the best thing is to install another launcher like NOVA or APEX (i use nova) and u still get most of the features.. 

if u want to completely remove touchwiz u can with rooting and installing custom roms and kernels.. but the problem is that we will have to see how the device is setup...

if it's not possible to remove redflags to say if the device was tampered with then your warranty is out the window... 

once u look at the screen and the size you'll love it ;>

I'm Here A Lot

okkk I've heard a lot about NOVA too. I just saw a galaxy note 4 in the samsung store, you can actually test it out! the display is just amazing! hopefully touchwiz won't lag with the 3gb ram this device got! thanks for the info @

I Plan to Stick Around

@sabesh wrote:

Got an email with a tracking #. Shipped.

Same here!!! 😄

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!!

Mine shipped as well:). It should be at the store tomorrow or Wednesday for sure. :). Please do remember that if u picked a Rogers authorized store then it may take longer as some authorized stores have their own warehouse the devices go through before the stores . Just a FYI
I'm Here A Lot

I wish there was an exception where we could put a deposit and get our phones earlier than the release date and comeback to pay the full amount when its possible to buy it through rogers system lol 😄

I've Been Here Awhile

Quick question,...

I still have a number on my reservation.

If by Friday morning its not shipped and I go to a Rogers store or Best Buy/Futureshop, will I be charged 40$ if I cancel my pre-order ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@JetSter735180 wrote:

Quick question,...

I still have a number on my reservation.

If by Friday morning its not shipped and I go to a Rogers store or Best Buy/Futureshop, will I be charged 40$ if I cancel my pre-order ?

You will not lose any deposit you have. It's the law. Also the reason why Rogers Next program is already history

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you