Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Does anyone know the minimum price for a plan on the 2 year term?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasontse001

It must be a $80 plan or more. It also must be a Share Everything plan or a plan Rogers offers over the phone but it will be $80 or more.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi everybody,

Been lurking this thread for a couple weeks now, have a question:

Does Rogers device pricematch policy also extend to outright purchase? As somebody above posted, Rogers will not allow anybody to do an upgrade (hup) unless they have a single voice/data plan of $80 or more.

My plan (which is great) does not qualify and I am happy to purchase my Note 4 outright, as a price-plan-change will cost me more in the long run. In the USA I am seeing a no-term purchase price or $749-799 spread. I wondering if Rogers will adjust to match a competitor price.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello euphoria47

No it doesn't. You can only price match prices for a device you will get on a contract. U cant price match plan prices or outright prices.

Rogers will ONLY price match prices that u will get a device under a 2 year term. They won't price match the states prices or outright prices unfortunately.

Rogers price match below..

Price Match Terms and Conditions

Competitive offers for price matching must meet the following criteria:

Smartphones: Available to existing Rogers wireless customers only (excluding corporate customers) with hardware upgrade on a 2-yr Rogers’ plan (existing customers wishing to activate a new line not eligible for match). Tablets: Available to new & existing Rogers wireless customers (excluding corporate customers) on a no term Rogers plan, including Share Everything plans.
Available in participating Rogers branded locations only (Rogers corporate or dealer stores). If a customer calls Rogers customer care for a price match and eligibility cannot be verified by Rogers (in its sole discretion), the customer will be re-directed to a store location).
Competitor’s offer must be advertised nationally on television, radio, print and/or the internet (local dealer pricing and regional retailer pricing not eligible for match).

Smartphones: Price match will only be applied if competitor’s nationally advertised price is on “like” terms – must be the same device model, in the same colour, on the same 2-yr term plan with the same minimum monthly service fee requirements (no term, month to month and 1-yr pricing not eligible for match). Tablets: Price match will only be applied if competitor’s nationally advertised price is on “like” terms - must be the same device model, in the same colour, on a no term plan.
If price match eligibility can be verified by Rogers systems, customer will be charged the price match price at point of sale.
If price match eligibility has been manually verified by the customer representative (e.g. competitors nationally advertised print ad etc.), but cannot be verified by Rogers systems (e.g. due to time lag for update etc.), the difference in device price between the competitor’s nationally advertised price and Rogers will be applied as: (a) a mail-in hardware upgrade rebate (customer must complete hardware upgrade mail-in coupon as required); and (b) if additionally required to match, a one-time bill credit applied to the customer’s 2nd or 3rd invoice.

Smartphones: Price match applies to 2-yr term device price only (excluding any other applicable competitor coupons or discounts). Tablets: Price match applies to no term device price only (excluding any other applicable competitor coupons or discounts).
Price match will not apply to competitors plans. Smartphones: Any applicable plan criteria to be met to satisfy Rogers 2-yr device price eligibility (i.e. minimum monthly service fee requirements, specified type of plan etc.) will continue to apply. Tablets: Any applicable plan criteria to be met to satisfy Rogers no term device price eligibility will continue to apply.
I Plan to Stick Around

Have you considered buying an unlocked version from amazon or a local store in your area? Independent cell retailers in Vancouver have unlocked note 4s in stock, we also have a Samsung store that should carry them
I've Been Here Awhile

An did u get a answer yet on what the term price is?
I've Been Here Awhile

Oh u lucky bugger an do u mind me asking what it's going for there?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

When will we get "Shipped" status?

Merci beaucoup!
I Plan to Stick Around

I keep looking @ my reservation page . Hoping for a shipping status Smiley Sad . i cant wait anymore

I Plan to Stick Around

It will say shipped whenever they are shipped, that's usually the case