Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

I read that Samsung was moving the launch date up to Sept 26 to take advantage of would-be IP6 upgrades. Sadly, that didn't happen (at least in Canada). Guess we can't believe everything we read on the Internet. I would have reserved weeks ago but figured that a local store could get stock before Rogers did - which is what happened last time when I bought the Note 2.

Anyway. I'm #313 on the list.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mamboman

That date was never for Canada. That is something that everyone got mixed up with. It was only for China & somewhere else.

You guys will get it soon. I am waiting for it as well even tho i have the 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, what the heck are you doing with a 6Plus And a Note 4 ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Well i will use both but i will use my Note 4 for work & the 6+ for personal use.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, yeah I tried the 6Plus for work, as stated on the other thread, and couldn't find a comfort level with it. I'm going to the Note 4.

Way too inconvienient to manage 2 phones though, not to mention, a waste of money.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

I will see which one is better once i get my hands on the Note 4. If i like it more then the 6+ i might give the 6+ to my buddy that is waiting for one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, you don't sound as thrilled with the 6Plus now as you were when you picked it up.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Oh i am!. I just want to see how the Note 4 is as well compared to the 6+ Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

Fair enough. The Note 4 functionality, along with the advanced technology, is better suited for business in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to its arrival.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Indeed so what i have heard so far. I might pick up the Blackberry Passport for my sister later tonight if anything & will see on that device as well.