Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hello everyone!. 

As we all know by now, the Galaxy Note 4 was just announced via Samsung. It's a beautiful device which offers the latest and greatest from a higher PPI screen to the fingerprint scanner and 16MP camera with a 3.1MP front camera.  

As we know all if not most carriers will offer this device.  Now i know Rogers hasn't said anything YET but i am sure they will and once they do, they will let us know about when it will be offered on the Reservation system and what the price will be on and off Contract.  

This thread is made for people that have questions about the device or when Rogers will release it and your reservation numbers when it opens up.  Please post anything about this device.  

Samsung Canada as confirmed that the Galaxy Edge might not come to Canada.  Stay tuned via Samsung Canada for that device. 

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reservation numbers /Questions.

Hi!

Galaxy Note 4 is capable of category 6 LTE speeds, which, in theory, can reach the whopping 300 Mbps.

But, no Canadian carrier offers 300 Mbps.
Am I right?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Not at the moment. They have Cat4 only right now. So to say this, this device is safe proof for when North America gets cat6 whenever that may be.
I Plan to Stick Around

Here we go again.. lets see how bad Rogers can screw corporate customers again re reservations for upcoming phones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

I hope they don't do what they did before. I am sure they will have enough stock for everyone. Let's wait and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Galaxy Note 4 will be available in 4 colors :
black, white, gold, pink

I expect that gold and pink colors will not be available in Canada.

Do you agree?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

It all depends on which colors come but most likely white and black and then the others will follow like the S5
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya, they like to only give us the white and black and then once everyone has that, then they release the other colours to make us want to spend $ again

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

I have only seen people that have the S5 with the White or Black model. No other color and asking the Rogers store near me, the other colors never sold with the exception of one blue one that a staff member bought.

I do agree they do that tho. I wonder how this will play out .
I Plan to Stick Around

What about internal storage?  Do you think Rogers will offer 32GB and 64GB versions right away?  I can't see myself needing 64GB with an expansion slot, but you never know....  Smiley LOL