cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra Reservations/Questions

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

Well, been an interesting past 6 months huh? Lol

So, with the Unpacked event happening tomorrow, presumably we will be able to pre-order the Note 20/20 Ultra, who's ordering? I have a Note 10, it's been pretty darn good, but I upgrade yearly anyways so I will order 🙂 Probably in Mystic White if we get that.

I guess I will have to look up the device financing instead of whatever Tab plan I'm on now which I don't think exists anymore.

***Edited Labels***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra Reservations/Questions

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

oddly enough they came in two separate packages.

So, how is it????? That is nice getting them both at the same time through Samsung, with Rogers I assume we will need to go online and choose the promo item then it will ship.

For point of reference, what was your total for the device through Samsung? I will be curious what it ends up being from Rogers as I saw many several different prices floating around and promo's.

SwordFish99
I plan to stick around

I got mine today also, love the phone but the ear buds are really quiet??

a23432
I've been around

Just to let you know, I can confirm that unfortunately, a non-Rogers unlocked Note 20 Ultra does NOT support Wifi Calling on Rogers. 

All I got from Technical Support (Oct 6, 2020) was non Rogers Androids do not support Wi-Fi calling at this time (and this may be something that could work in the future but not at this time.)

@jkffghjfghjfgjh 

Hi!

I also preordered a Note, but I'm still waiting on the earbuds. Did you get yours from the promotion? Preorder = free buds?
Because now Rogers is trying to tell me that I dreamt that offer and I imagined the free buds when I preordered.

Thanks for any help!

Hello, @ghozmit.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I hope you are enjoying your Note device; which one did you preorder Note20 5G or Note20 Ultra 5G?

With Note20 5G Buds+ and with Note20 Ultra 5G Buds Live was offered with preorders. The last date to claim the gift was September 30th. 

Did you login to your Samsung Members app to claim the gift?

If yes,  you can contact Samsung Canada by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) or texting WE CARE (932-273).

@jkffghjfghjfgjh - Can you please share how you claim the gift?

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 10 in conversation