Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

I'll choose Option 1. The phone is yours and you can sell it as u wish in the future without any balance. I think Edge Financing has interest on top as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I chose ship to home and I have received my UPS shipping number and it says delivery by end of day tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Are u in Toronto?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No in Vancouver BC area
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Toronto, haven't got mine yet, approx what time u got it? 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 0% interest for Edge Financing but need to be on an Infinite Plan. If I don't have to pay my device balance in that scenario I might choose this, not that I need it but I could go up to the 20GB Infinite plan under my works payment threshold.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the email around 5pm
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@JeromeM wrote:
I have been looking at my options for paying for the Note 10 +, here's what I'm looking at below, what do you guys think? One thing to "Note" lol is that my work pays for my monthly plan but not for my devices. Also I have a device balance of $700 on the S10+ that I have. I'm not factoring in taxes here I figure its all relative.

Option 1
Pay $1490+tax up front, keep existing plan, no worries about device balance, sell S10+ for $700 for net cost of $790

Option 2
Do the Edge financing @ $60 per month for 24months, comes to $1490 total. Sell S10+ for $700 for net cost of $790 I would need to get on a Infinite plan but that's fine it's $75 for 10GB. (I'm not clear what happens to the Device Balance for S10+, to me this is same as paying upfront outright but not sure,this becomes a no go if I also have to payout the $700)

Option 3
Edge 40
$490 up front for Note 10+, $700 for device balance total $1190 but I sell S10+ for $700 for a net cost of $490. Plan would be Infinite 10GB @ $115 per month which is good with my work.

I think that's it for my options, not sure if I can get $700 for my S10+ but seems reasonable. What would you do?

This phone is quite on the more expensive side,  Yes if some people make a certain income that can afford this device then all the best to you, but someone like myself, no offence to anyone else but ya someone like myself who is a hard working middle class worker, I will gladly pass on this device,  this costs more than my mortgage and utility bill payments combined, like i said earlier no offence to others who want or can afford it.

I Plan to Stick Around

I ended up going with the Upfront Edge option, so I paid $200 up front, $970 is subsidized for 2 years and at the end I either pay $290 or give device back. (instead of paying the full $490 up front)

I had to switch to the Infinite 10GB with Edge40 so plan is $115 a month but because I switched to an Infinite plan I got a free Galaxy Tab A with $0 activation and $0 add-on fee for 2 years, that was a surprise!

Now I unbox and start setting up my Note10+!
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you get the galaxy tab and the bud for free?