SONY Xperia XZ

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

SONY Xperia XZ

Has anybody heard if Rogers is planning to carry Sony Xperia XZ as it is now officially available in Canada?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: SONY Xperia XZ

Hello @TeDD13

At this moment Rogers most likely won't carry is as they haven't announced it yet nor have they Indicated that they will carry it.

I would watch the tech sites and Rogers page incase of a update!

Thanks, Meowmix

I also checked with Sony and they have no immediate plans to offer the latest Xperia through Rogers. For now it is only availabke through Bell and Wind (Freedom Mobile).

So I just got an S8+ to see if the phone is actually good. No complaints so far and more, importantly enjoying Android 7.0 again ( I had a 7.1 on my last Xperia). I found that LTE reception is much better on the original 7.0 comparable 7.1.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TeDD13

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem like we will get it. We shall see though. Hopefully we do
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait, people still want to buy sony phones?! 😛 just kidding!

Sony phones are very good. They just don't get any marketing. And they still have authentic Carl Zeiss optics.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

I would love to have a Sony high end device is Rogers carried it. They are great phones to be honest.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix   Ya they are good phones, ive had them all up to the Z4 (i think). the only issue in my opinion is the design. Makes me think of blackberry and how they didnt want to change their design language and be more 2010+ and cause of that, they died. I dont want sony to do the same thing. Rumours point to a big redesign though soon. Hope thats true. The smartphone industry needs more competition