cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra updates?

gij
I'm here a lot

Hello! I was wondering why the S23 Ultra hadn't been updated since the February security update.
I haven't received the March update, and we are in April.
Apparently, another update has been made by Samsung, so I will be 2 updates behind.

Please tell me if it is normal that I haven't got anything yet!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: S23 Ultra updates?

Good day @gij & @Xavier77,

Thank you for your interest in the latest OS updates for your S23 Galaxy devices.

It looks like your phone will get the April Security version on or around April 12th, 2023.

Keep in mind to always keep an eye on the OS Upgrade Schedule for the most recent updates available.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Xavier77
I've been around

HI would have to agree with the post from gij,  seems like we are being held hostage waiting for stuff when the update has been release all over.   Why do we have to wait for Rogers to approve when a ton of other cell carriers have already done so.  Seems very redundant. 

gij
I'm here a lot
Moreover, I can't find any list with the S23 Ultra's upcoming updates, which is not very reinssuring. Can someone from Rogers could help us here? Thank you in advance.

Good day @gij & @Xavier77,

Thank you for your interest in the latest OS updates for your S23 Galaxy devices.

It looks like your phone will get the April Security version on or around April 12th, 2023.

Keep in mind to always keep an eye on the OS Upgrade Schedule for the most recent updates available.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Thank you for your answer! I had not been able to find this page 👍
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 in conversation