cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE 5G Android 11 Update

law22
I've been here awhile

When will we see the One UI 3.0/Android 11 update for the s20 FE? Seems like its seeding globally, except for Canada...

***Added Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: S20 FE 5G Android 11 Update

RogersYasmine

Good day, @law22!

Welcome to the community forums and congrats on your first post with us! 🙂

I can understand you are anxious to receive the latest updates for your S20 Fan Edition model. Regretfully, we do not have any info to share at this time, but please feel free to keep a close eye on our OS Upgrade Schedule for any news! 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

law22
I've been here awhile
Your site says February 16 for the update now, however, today is that day and there is still no update.

DMPegCity
I've been around

The update just showed up on my phone.  Looks like they're including the February security patches with it too. 

The strange thing is that I bought my phone direct from Samsung, but I seem to be getting patches at Rogers' discretion.

UPDATE: That's a pretty big update. Set a side 30 - 45 minutes for this one.

CorDawg
I've been here awhile
Nice, I clicked download and install and all I got is "connecting to server..." And the notification will not go away unless I reboot my phone.

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor
Once you insert your Rogers SIM for the first time, the device changes the CSC to Rogers, and you will get your updates when Rogers devices do.

I saw another topic which had the same question but no real answer. Was gifted a Samsung S20 FE and I was looking forward to the ui3.0 android 11 but my phone says it's at the latest update which on my phone is ui 2.5 android 10. I called rogers and the technical support agent said the update is not out yet but will be in the future, he did ask me to post on the forum for a better time frame. So when is this update going to be out when the rest of the world is already on ui 3.1 ?

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation