cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe (256GB, Titanium Gray, 6GB RAM)

Karthik_
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Rogers,

When will you be carrying ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe (256GB, Titanium Gray, 6GB RAM, Model: ZS570KL)? ASUS has announced this device will be released in the Canadian Market, in August 2016 +  

It's more cost effective then a Note 7 (coming at approx. USD$499 for the 256GB variant) and it also has higher technical spec's in comparsion to Note 7. 

Please advise when we can expect this device in the Rogers Reservation System?

Thanks. 

**Edited Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Release of ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe (256GB, Titanium Gray, 6GB RAM)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Karthik_

At this moment there is no information on if Rogers will carry that device and when. So until they actually announce it, there is no information. Rogers has also never carried their past devices so i don't think they will carry it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Karthik_

At this moment there is no information on if Rogers will carry that device and when. So until they actually announce it, there is no information. Rogers has also never carried their past devices so i don't think they will carry it.

Karthik_
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix

Thanks for the quick response, I do hope they do release this device, not only it will be a strong competitor to Note 7 & iPhone 7 series, but this device's main point is that: it has higher end specifications at a lower cost point, and lot of storage (256 GB) given 1080p / 4K contents, etc. Which will be a great interest to consumers, which I think Rogers would benefit from lot of interests with many people (I know that I will). 

Plus, another strong point is that: it has dual SIM capability (dual standby, dual active, dual 4G/LTE) - therefore, one device for both Consumer and Business alike (like me!) - overrall, I think it'll be great. 

I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Karthik

Unfortunately no dual sim devices are sold by Rogers and also other carriers in Canada. So that's a no good. As for the specs they are great but one would say that this device won't cost $499 if it comes here. They will up the price due to the dollar and agreement.

Again i don't think Rogers will get it but we shall see. Keep a eye out!

GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor
That's actually a really nice phone. Build quality looks excellent, and the specs are top notch.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @GibMcFragger

They are but sadly no Canadian carrier gets dual sim devices. Again great device but won't see it at Rogers.
Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation