cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Razer Phone

ronpar
I'm here a lot

Does anyone know if Rogers will be acquiring this device for its customers?

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Razer Phone

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ronpar

Unfortunately Razer will not be selling to via any carriers in Canada. Razer made a confirmed they won't.

" The Razer Phone retails for $899.99 CAD outright and MobileSyrup has been able to confirm that the device will not be sold through any Canadian carriers.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: The Razer Phone is now available in Canada for $899.9"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ronpar

Unfortunately Razer will not be selling to via any carriers in Canada. Razer made a confirmed they won't.

" The Razer Phone retails for $899.99 CAD outright and MobileSyrup has been able to confirm that the device will not be sold through any Canadian carriers.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: The Razer Phone is now available in Canada for $899.9"

striPlay
I've been here awhile

I'm so tired of Roger's never getting any of the good phones..
I've been waiting since my Sony Xperia Z3 to upgrade.
I wanted the Xperia XZ premium, but obviously it's too good for Canadian carriers.
Now the Razer isn't coming either?

Samsung phones are garbage and ugly and I'd rather have no phone at all than purchase Apple's trash.
I like the boxy aesthetics of the phones I mentioned above..but I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of availability.
I've been with Rogers a very long time..but honestly, I'm about ready to move on.

My phone actually died last night fyi...that's how long I've been waiting. So if I don't hear good news in the next couple of days..about something I actually want through Roger's Canada..
Then sorry to say,  but I'm out.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @striPlay

Rogers is NOT at fault here. Why dont't you direct this comment to Razer. They are the ones which do not want to sell it to the carriers. If you watched their announcement its only via Razer you get this. So again this isn't a Rogers issue. Its Razer blocking ALL Canadian carriers from selling it so Razer can sell it directly from them.

Also Sony picks which carrier will have their devices. Rogers can offer or pass on a phone if they choice. However Sony this time picked to sell it from them. As you said " Too go for Canadian carriers". Rogers can offer a amount but its up to the manufacturer to take it or leave. Also Sony phones weren't much of a attraction with most carriers either. I know many Bell stores which struggle to sell the Sony devices they have... 

Goodluck getting the Razer phone with any carrier. You wont. No carrier has this phone. Direct your message to Razer not Rogers.

striPlay
I've been here awhile

Sorry but that's not exactly how it works..
But thanks.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @striPlay

i see how upset you are over this however Razer opt out from having the Razer phone sold by carriers in Canada. I have contacted them and got that answer twice. One by a rep and one by the tear 2 level manager. So unless you know more then what Razer reps and manager is saying then please post it...

Razer made it clear at their announcement that this phone will be sold exclusive from them here in Canada 

Sadly this is not a Rogers fault. So your comments are best suited towards Razer, the maker of the Razer phone and explain how upset you are that the device is not being sold by ANY carriers in Canada.

The Razer Phone retails for $899.99 CAD outright and MobileSyrup has been able to confirm that the device will not be sold through any Canadian carriers."

Which carriers would you like us to work with for the @Razer Phone? Tag them in the replies!

rpbliss
I've been around
Rogers telus or freedom

IainS
I plan to stick around

Microsoft sell them online or in their brick and mortar stores here in Canada for $899.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation