cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCS outage?

suzanneguindon
I've been here awhile

My wife, mother and sister are all with Rogers. We use Android Messages' "Enhanced Features" (RCS) to communicate with each other and a group chat. Since yesterday the RCS features are nonfunctional. Is there an RCS outage on Rogers? Has anyone else experienced this? It stopped working for all of us at the same time. No one changed any features or settings. Individual emails to each other have fallen back to SMS/MMS.

*** Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: RCS outage?

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @suzanneguindon

Welcome and thank you for your post on the Community Forums.

Disruption in messages can be very annoying. 

Are you still experiencing issues with RCS messaging on your lines? 

Anyone else in the community having any issues? @Meowmix any insight? 

RogersPrasana 

My family are all with Rogers. We use Android Messages' "Enhanced Features" (RCS) to communicate with each other and a group chat. Since yesterday the RCS features are nonfunctional. Is there an RCS outage on Rogers? Has anyone else experienced this? It stopped working for all of us at the same time. No one changed any features or settings. Individual emails to each other have fallen back to SMS/MMS.

Hello, @harotoxo.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I haven't seen any RCS reported incidents. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps, so we can run a few tests to determine the problem. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Oilers780
I've been here awhile
My RCS is also not working anymore. Is there any updates on this.

Hello, @Oilers780.

Thank you for joining the Community, and I appreciate your post. We can look into why RCS is not working for you. Would you please provide us with more details?

@harotoxo - we haven't heard back from you, is RCS started working for you?

Thanks,
RogersMoin

Is there any update in this? RCS worked for my family for awhile but now it is not. I have an S9 and noticed that the RCS option in messaging looks like it is no longer there.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation