Phone Purchase Options at Costco

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Phone Purchase Options at Costco

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this. If it's not I would appreciate some direction in terms of where I should look.

I'm looking into upgrading my iPhone 5C to one of three phones; the Nexus 6P, Galaxy S6, or LG G4. I'm in Quebec and on a share everything plan with three other members of my family, and I'm thinking of going through the upgrade process at Costco. I've noticed on their website (I haven't had a chance to go there in person yet) that they only have the S6 and G4 available. I'm more interested in the 6P than the other two, so I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not this is an option for them, or whether it will be in the near future. 

As a sort of aside, I'd also like to ask for input in terms of the three phones I mentioned previously as well. What do you guys think of them? I had a Nexus 4 a couple years ago and really liked it, and I'm pretty hesitant about the Samsung UI that would come with the S6, and even LG's interface. In the end I would just like to be confident that I'm making the best decision in terms of which phone I get, so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Thanks in advance, and again I apologize if this is the wrong place to be posting this. If anyone has any questions or would like some more information about my preferences or whatever, please don't hesitate to ask!

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Phone Purchase Options at Costco

Good day @geoffreybevan,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

From the information provided by Costco, Huawei is not a brand of cellphone they current offer.

Brands they carry  :

Apple

Samsung

LG

Sony

Motorola

Zte

For more information, you can review the Quebec "Wireless etc." Page , here. On the bottom of the page, there is a store locator. I might recommend that you give a call to the store you wish to visit, as I know sometimes they don't advertise all of their products online. You can also ask them whether or not they think they will carry the phone of your choice.

You can find more information on the Samsung Galaxy S6 on this thread, more information on the 6P on this page and if you have specific inquiries, don't hesitate to post them on there. We also have a topic in regards to the LG LG4, here.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Phone Purchase Options at Costco

I can't comment on the 6P as I haven't played with one, but I have owned the LGG4, and its a great device. None of the bugs reported online are present on the Canadian variant. Rogers/LG has fixed them all with the latest updates.

I only switched to the S6 Edge Plus because I get bored with phones easily, and the Edge Plus is just so sexy.

The same can be said with the normal S6/S6 Edge. Also great phones, but they do not have SD card slots, and have a smaller non removable battery (if that bothers you).