OnePlus X Rogers LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

OnePlus X Rogers LTE

Recently i got move to a share everything plan with rogers and i also recently got my hands on a OnePlus X which is going to arrive in a few days from UPS I am wondering if the OnePlus X will work with LTE because when i search up alot of people are saying it doesn't work with LTE on AT&T since they are Rogers Partner in the USA for roaming worries me i am wondering if anyone got success from it and hope you can give me some info if you know how to get it working i am new to the fourms also so hope i didnt do anything wrong 

These are the LTE, GSM, HSPA Bands For it i am around the Coquitlam. Vancouver Area more so i need it too work around there : LTE: B1/B2/B4/B5/B7/B8, HSPA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: OnePlus X Rogers LTE

Hi @wpan2002

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

For non-Rogers/unlocked devices you would need to confirm what frequencies the specific device functions on, then confirm if those frequencies are compatible with our network.

Click here for more information,

Anyone in the community with experience with this device? @Meowmix?

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the responds soo fast can you get the hold of @Meowmix ? Please
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers uses FDD LTE bands 4, 7, and 17.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpan2002

Sorry for the late response, didn't see i was tagged in!.

Rogers always uses LTE bands 4,7 and 17 for it.