cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 with Pie Stuck in Night Mode

aitorgoyare
I've been here awhile

For some reason my phone got stuck in night mode. I been trying to disable night mode but it doesn't work... any help?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Note 9 with Pie Stuck in Night Mode

aitorgoyare
I've been here awhile
Hello all,

So, I was finally able to factory reset my phone and now my phone is fine and work properly.

Thank you for your time and help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersTony

Hello @aitorgoyare,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post!

I prefer a darker display so I have Night Mode on my Note 9 all the time but I can understand how this may not be ideal for all users.

Can you confirm how you enabled Night Mode? Was it via the Quick Settings dropdown menu or did you go into the Settings > Display > Night Mode route? If via the Quick Settings dropdown, please attempt the Settings route and see if that works.

If you have not already, please Restart your device and try to toggle Night Mode off again. I have had no issues toggling Night Mode on and off via the Quick Settings and Display Settings.

Are there any other Note 9 users in the Community running the Samsung One UI that cannot disable Night Mode?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

aitorgoyare
I've been here awhile
Hello Tony,

I updated my is to android pie and the night mode toggle was already activated. But know when I try to deactivate the night mode won't work. Yes, I already restart my phone, tried through quick settings and settings too.

Hey @aitorgoyare!

I've seen this particular issue occur on a Note 8 and it was resolved at that time by a factory reset on the phone, is this something you've attempted already?

@RogersAndy 

Ya, I got the same issue. Needs to be fixed. Almost battery draining fast used to last two days almost now 3/4 of a day.

Hey @cafekief,

Is your Note 9 stuck on the night mode as well? Have you tried to complete a factory reset as RogersAndy mentioned above?

RogersZia

aitorgoyare
I've been here awhile
Hello all,

So, I was finally able to factory reset my phone and now my phone is fine and work properly.

Thank you for your time and help
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation