cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 No June 2019 Update?

Randomuser99
I plan to stick around

Does anyone know anything about the June update for the Note 9? The update schedule only references the Note 8 and S10, but nothing about Note 9. Even Fido has information about the June update, but not Rogers...

*** Added Labels and Edited Title ***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Note 9 No June 2019 Update?

RogersTony

Hello, @Randomuser99

I know how important it is to stay up to date on security updates for your devices!

@RogersDarrell, are you able to chime in and advise if the June update for the Note 9 will be posted anytime soon?

Cheers,

RogersTony

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Randomuser99 

The June 2019 Security Update for the Note 9 has not been release by Samsung as of yet.  The Note 9 update released on June 17th 2019 to both Rogers and Fido was the May 2019 Security Update.

If you take a quick look back at the Fido OS Update Schedule again, you'll see June 17 is listed as the Available date, and the Most Recent Release Details are listed as May SMR and other fixes.

Note9_June2019.png

Still no updates? It's been almost end of July... even s8 got update. Except Roger's note9 everyone else got the update

RogersDarrell

@Phanimaks 

The OS Upgrade Schedule was updated last week on Friday, July 19th with the Note 9 slated for the July Security Update on July 29th.

Remember to check the OS Upgrade Schedule each week. All current info is shared there.

Thanks!

So I got the new 700mb July 29th update bringing night mode and bug fixes to the os. But I knowtise I just unpluged my note 9 and in the passed hr it has gone from 100% to 77%... So really fast battery drain and it also gets really hot..

Android 10 update soon?

Good morning @cafekief!

Please refer to our OS Upgrade Schedule for all your information on upcoming updates. Only updates listed on that page can be expected soon. If an upcoming update is not listed there, we do not have any information to share on it.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation