cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data service for weeks

luann
I've Been Here Awhile
I've had no data service for just over 2 weeks now. Technical support just keeps saying they are working on the case but no progress has been made.

At first I thought it may have been an issue with my phone but I have 3 phones on this acount and all 3 are suffering the same data outage.

Is this a breach of contact? I would like to get out of rogers service all together as this problem seems to be an impossible fix. Nearly 3 weeks of no data service which I am paying for
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No data service for weeks

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @luann,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community.

I can understand how frustrating and inconvenient it must be for you. We'd love to take a look at your situation and hopefully provide you a resolution.

As addressing your issue involves accessing your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: No data service for weeks

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @luann,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community.

I can understand how frustrating and inconvenient it must be for you. We'd love to take a look at your situation and hopefully provide you a resolution.

As addressing your issue involves accessing your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation