No data service for weeks

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luann
I've Been Here Awhile

No data service for weeks

I've had no data service for just over 2 weeks now. Technical support just keeps saying they are working on the case but no progress has been made.

At first I thought it may have been an issue with my phone but I have 3 phones on this acount and all 3 are suffering the same data outage.

Is this a breach of contact? I would like to get out of rogers service all together as this problem seems to be an impossible fix. Nearly 3 weeks of no data service which I am paying for
Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: No data service for weeks

Hello @luann,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community.

I can understand how frustrating and inconvenient it must be for you. We'd love to take a look at your situation and hopefully provide you a resolution.

As addressing your issue involves accessing your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: No data service for weeks

Hello @luann,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community.

I can understand how frustrating and inconvenient it must be for you. We'd love to take a look at your situation and hopefully provide you a resolution.

As addressing your issue involves accessing your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio

View solution in original post