cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6P

Bratticus
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont think I'm getting the best battery life. And every time I check history details of my battery life... Cellular network signal has a lot of yellow in the bar.... I'm guessing that's it? Because when I switched from Nexus 6 to Nexus 6p I did a fresh install to keep it fresh.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Nexus 6P

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Bratticus

I would suggest a factory reset after backing up the device. If you notice this is still happening and you got the device from Rogers, go into a Rogers store and have them send out the device for repair and have them change the battery. Most likely a defective one. This process CAN take 1-3 weeks at most. As then for a loner phone but be warned it might not be the same one as yours. They will give you what they have.

The last resort is contacting Google and see what they can do / say.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Hi @Bratticus

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

How many hours are you getting on your device?

Any other Nexus 6p users in the community have any issues?

RogersPrasana

Bratticus
I Plan to Stick Around
8-10 hours. And when it's idle it just eats battery

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Bratticus

Do you have all your settings on high?. Do you have every app refreshing on the background?.

Have you performed a factory reset to see if the battery gets fixed that way? ( Sometimes it will reset it).

Bratticus
I Plan to Stick Around
Yah I just have the typical stuff in the background like Instagram and Facebook and Gmail. The cellular network signal bar is just always filled with yellow. Less than 3 bars I guess. Factory reset I haven't done no.
Topic Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation