Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

@Meowmix I went to 3 different Rogers stores who had the device in stock (not the authorized one's, the actual Rogers stores) but none of them were able to give me a Nexus 6P. Why? "The system doesn't allow me to give you a phone". Apperently because I'm a corporate client I can't recieve the Nexus 6P. The in-store reps called the corporate support line and they couldn't do anything about it either. They were actually uncertain as to how to proceed, not knowing what to do, they advised me to "hang in tight" as their "system doesn't allow it".

So the in-store rep couldn't sell me a phone and the telephone rep couldn't send me a phone.

There I am, with money in my pocket, having travelled to 3 different stores and none of them want to sell me the device because "the system doesn't allow it".

Am I at fault for expecting better having reserved the phone for weeks? I'm not upset, I'm just extremely dissapointed. I think it's pretty comedic actually.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok to all business corporate, here what I did and what u should do. This only works if ur signing for a new contract. Get a personal, regular contract with ur 6p at arogers store, go home and call 1844 766-4377 and ask them to put u back on ur corporate deal.. They ll ask u for ur employees number and thats it.. Just did it this morning. (I am a new rogers customer, preordered my phone and when I went to pick up I told them I wanted the corporate deal, no one seemed to know what to do) so I told the salesgirl that Ill just get a regular plan and switch myself)
I've Been Here Awhile

my 6p reserve is still sitting in open, consumer side 11th place for Nova Scotia, ( I assume ).. sigh...

I Plan to Stick Around

I was #16 and mine still hasn't even reached the store yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just curious, does the status change on the reservation if it's been received by the store or does it stay at "shipping" until you pick it up?
I Plan to Stick Around

@lmulaire ,

It says shipped until you pick it up. Look on UPS and track with reference number .

Enter your 9digit mobile number as the reference no spaces or dashes i.e if you bumber is 647-666-9999

enter it as 6476669999

@grav keep us posted on this please

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not able to track mine like that.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly Yeah, tried that Friday with no success. Guess I'll just wait until the store gives me a call.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called the business line... They say stock is coming in Thursday and will be shipped out to business customers. He also said that business customers are shipped priority over consumer accounts. I laughed at him... He said he can't check consumer accounts, so he doesn't know why they were shipped first. No one at Rogers knows what's up, its getting pretty sad honestly.

My current phone has been on the fritz for the past few weeks... I don't know if I can wait much longer. Getting extreamly frustrated with Rogers. Get your acts together.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly I am directly dealing with the presidents office regarding my account. The guy I am dealing with is not in today. I'll be contacting him tomorrow. If they aren't prepared to offer an extensive credit (not just for delay with 6p but other issues I have had over last few weeks) then I will be walking away from Rogers. My company receives corp accounts with Bell and Telus as well. And just checked, my early upgrade fee is .50¢ lol. I'll mail it to them in nickles if I walk