Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Same exact issues, I have a corporate/business/government plan.

Went to 3 different Rogers stores (not the authorized one's, but the actual Rogers stores) and none of them wanted to give me the phones they had in stock because "The system doesn't allow it".

I'm SHOCKED a multi-billion dollar business runs their business as such, Jesus Christ it's appalling. 

I wasn't open to transfaring my business to Bell, but now I am very open to hear what they have to offer.

All this running around, calling, waiting, being transfered, reserving, etc etc etc just to be told "The system doesn't allow it".

Christ.

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@Saren

Having formally worked for BELL previously, I can tell you that you'd run into the same problem. They only allow certain stores to do upgrades for business/corporate plans and it is just as much of a hassle; at least in my own experience.

I've Been Around

I walked into a rogers store in Winnipeg expecting to hear they didn't have any and to my surprise they had two. Was on my way with the new phonein about 10 minutes. This is my 5th nexus phone and this one I can actually see myself keeping for two years instead of the usual one year.
I've Been Here Awhile

Nexus 5: Any clue to when the 5X will come out.

I've Been Here Awhile

True it is a pretty well rounded device

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure about Rogers but Telus is launching the 5x on November 10th
I've Been Here Awhile

I picked up my Nexus 6P last night from Costco on Regent Ave in Winnipeg. They had like 10 or so in stock for Rogers at that time. They also had Nexus 5x for Bell only though.

I love the device so far. Hope everyone gets their soon!

Good Luck

I'm Here A Lot

For people who got the phone. Did you guys get sure tap? Is it compatible with the nexus 6p
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a Suretap sim however there phone is not supported. Not supported by UGO either
I'm Here A Lot

Good luck to everyone else with their new devices. I would think twice before signing another 2 yrs