Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BJwrPJNP
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Amazon.com or amazon.ca ?

junior5555
I Plan to Stick Around

Thnks for reply
dylan11523
I've Been Around

I went to the Rogers store today and they said they got a shipment in but not mine. I thought they all shipped at the same time. Oh well, guess I'm waiting until Monday.
DRFTkid24
I've Been Around

I just picked up mine earlier today in Vancouver. Haven't played with it much since i worked until 2am
constable145
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm writing this from my beautiful 64gb Nexus 6p. This device is absolutely worth the wait.
Need2fly
I Plan to Stick Around

SO...I almost had a device yesterday. Had one reserved and got the call it was in store waiting. Went by the store, begun the upgrade process and that’s where it ended. I am on a plan with a corporate discount and not every Rogers location can process upgrades on those accounts. I sent it to the wrong store ( I had called Rogers Direct before I reserved and was not advised otherwise)  My options were to reorder a device through Rogers Direct ( for corporate plans) and either send it to my home or to a store that can process the upgrade. Went for option 1 and hopefully I will get the device in a couple weeks.

Currently my order says out of stock and "on hold".

I still haven’t released the original device. If anyone in the Guelph area wants to try getting a 6p message me. I can release the device while you wait in store 🙂 Edit: Not sure if that would actually work. The employess in the store know my situation and I told them that I may call and switch to a consumer plan to get the device then re -transfer to my discount.(this route is to messy. will stick to waiting it out.) But they also know there's a good chance that the device may be at their disposal.

fgsdgsegfe
I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly   If you are on a consumer plan with a corporate discount then store should have to problem proccesing your upgrade. If their system does not allow them then they would need to call into their dealer support line.

be prepared to be in the store for a while though .. I was in the same situation and store rep was on the phone for almost an hour with the DSG rep waiting for them to process the upgrade on my account.

Need2fly
I Plan to Stick Around

@fgsdgsegfe thanks for the reply. They were not willing to budge in the store and not being very helpful. They kept telling me they could not do it at that store and they system would not let them process it. I called the Rogers Direct corporate line and they person I spole to verified its an issue and that the company I work for has one of the heviest discounts with Rogers and it requires a 2 -step ( sort of) verification. I had to get another token to be able to process the upgrade.  

Levistras
I Plan to Stick Around

My local store has had mine for 24 hours now and I still can't pick it up 😕

LeCouter
I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly welcome to the club man! nothing but issues with Rogers... I am actually dealing direct with the presidents officer regarding this issues (and others that I have had in the past couple weeks). Its complete bull being on a corp account... treated like crap. No one in Rogers knows what they are doing when it comes to these accounts. Apparently they have created a new department because these issues have become so bad with corp accounts. Here is what I did... I emailed the presidents office and filed a formal complaint and also online throught My Rogers. I suggest you do that... then was Contacted by Ken West from the presidents office and we are currently dealing with my issue. I have spent 10+ hours on the phone and multiple store visits in the past month because of my stupid Corp account but as a consumer. Its completely stupid. Once I get my new device they are going to offer me credits to my account because all the crap ive been through. I suggest you file a formal complaint as well.... note the store you dealt with, the time and date, and the reps name if you remember. Good luck!