Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kdot
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I have been watching this thread for awhile. Funny that people went from really mad to really happy lol.

Anyways getting my phone through corporate so looks like I wont get my phone until next week. Small price to pay when im getting a great deal.
lgoldberg
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh we're back to mad now, too many people aren't getting their phones today 😛

lmulaire
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed :P. I mean realistically it could still happen today and I'll probably call the store back at like 5:30 (3:45 here now) and figure it out from there.
lgoldberg
I Plan to Stick Around

Store told me to call at 615 because they get their shipment around 6.

Levistras
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife's not happy.. It is her upgrade. I still have the original Nexus 6 and can hold out still for an upgrade.

We're going to head to the store after work and see if an annoyed customer is enough to get them to release it to us today.
lmulaire
I Plan to Stick Around

@Levistras It's not about releasing the stock or not. It's whether they received any stock or not.
derekwtg
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like I am out of luck today as my store has received nothing all day.

I'd this is because of the type of store I picked, well I wish I knew that before hand.

I think I am going to stop with the subsidized phones in future, this nonsense isn't feeling very worthwhile at the moment. I'm not angry, just annoyed I chose to go this route.
mrderp
I Plan to Stick Around

When did we become such an impatient society? Constantly refreshing Rogers and UPS sites and trying to sleuth out delivery schedules. Some people getting so mad and indignant that they cancel long-running relationships to hop to a competitor, others threatening to go to stores and shout at unknowing employees... people acting like their lives are coming to a painful end.

All because we can't wait a few more days for a mobile phone. How sad.

lmulaire
I Plan to Stick Around

@derekwtg Just curious, which store did you send your phone to?
Levistras
I Plan to Stick Around

@lmulaire  Oh no! In my case.. they HAVE the shipment, they just won't give it to me yet.

I called and they said something about "We received the shipment but your name doesn't show up in our inventory system.  Our manager sent a support ticket in an email, we'll call you back once it is fixed."

So they have it.. I just can't have it until after the weekend.