Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bboyshark
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Can anyone confirm the color were getting? Is it black or silver? It says grey on some places and graphite on others..
Mofozofo
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't believe Rogers. Having a ton of problems with logistics and stock, not telling anyone what is happening. Seriously considering switching carriers. Waiting a couple of weeks to get my hands on a 6P in stores is ridiculous, while Bell and Telus already have them in stores ready to be taken away.

CCMM
I've Been Here Awhile

I assume the phone number is entered into the "shipment reference" field? If so that is not working for me 😞

Saren
I Plan to Stick Around

@CCMM you're not alone, it seems to work for some people and not work for others.

Go Rogers.

Levistras
I Plan to Stick Around

Colour of Rogers units is Graphite. Stock problems impacting Rogers (and not Bell/Telus) are due to the colour choice Rogers made.
Levistras
I Plan to Stick Around

@CCMM try entering 4444444444 as the reference number, then put in the postal code of the store being delivered to.
Saren
I Plan to Stick Around

@Levistras That method didn't work for me.

lgoldberg
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my local store in Richmond Hill, they said the didn't get them in their shipment today and my status was shipped. Crap.
lmulaire
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, I can't track either. Anyone in Winnipeg hear anything yet?

derekwtg
I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing here in Winnipeg. Losing hope.