Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Anyone knows if they're receiving it in stores tommorow?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Mofozofo

They stated that they are prioritizing reserved devices. So everyone who reserved will have it overnighted to the store.

As for store stock, I imagine it will come later.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix I ended up getting the shipping notification a few minutes after
I've Been Here Awhile

What color is the "silver"? Is it aluminum frost or black? Lol I know it sounds weird but my lg g4 was called silver by Rogers but it was black leather
Also what do u guys think of the 32gb?what will you be using the supplement the storage space?
I've Been Here Awhile

Also- haven't got a shipping notification as i got it over the phone and they had one in stock. Ordered it at 3pm. Any idea how I would find a tracking number? Hope it over nights
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jk7

Rogers is only carrying the graphite colour, which is more of a black. As for when you're getting your phone, depends if they put you in with the reserved stock. If they're shipping to your house, most likely it will just be regular shipping and not overnight.
I've Been Here Awhile

@Brah I knew silver never means silver. Lol.
So are all the reserved stocks going to the stores? And you have to get them from the store?
My last couple phone from Rogers would leave the wear house at like 8pm and make there way here the next business day usually. Anyone know of how to find a tracking number? Rogers never sends me one and I get a surprise email from ups as they notify me someone's sending to me at my house
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jk7

Just the reserved stock is going to the stores, with possibly whatever is left over as store stock.

If I was to take an educated guess, I would say yours is coming with all of ours.
I Plan to Stick Around

Will the nexus 6p support wifi calling and text like ios?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @junior5555

It should but all depends if Rogers has enabled it.