Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

What i dont understand how is it showing $399 on a 2 year contract under my company's plan.

when we pay more for our plans than on a personal plan.

This is not right and Rogers is going to lose on of there biggest customers over this. 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

$399 I believe is the subsidized price for the Smart Tab tier.  Premium gets it at $200 but you're paying $10 more every month.  In the long run, Smart Tab is the cheapest of the 3 tiers.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I'm assuming you work at Best Buy. Would you be privy to say that Best Buy may be our best shot at receiving today (you said you received 2).

I called a Best Buy mobile, they got 2 for bell. I'm trying to contact a actual Best Buy in Calgary but getting a hold of someone in a store is pretty near impossible.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @meagerj

Actually Bell is having the same issues with pre orders. My buddy that pre ordered with Bell is still waiting for it meanwhile his store has 3 in stock.

I agree though with what ur saying
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Brah

It all depends on the area. Our Best Buy got some in stock meanwhile the other location didn't get any. It seems like a hit and miss as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Ex Future Shop employee actually. Any chance they haven't updated their stocks yet? I'm guessing you're out east?
I Plan to Stick Around

Nexus 6P is great, ultra fast.

The only problem I have with it is that the top speaker is louder than the bottom one, this is a widespread issue and google says it was 'intended' that way becaues they won't admit their mistake. I don't think I would have liked any speaker since I'm coming from the HTC M7 though.

Aside from that, I love the phone, battery life is great and doze works perfectly too.

I Plan to Stick Around

I assume you got yours from google directly?

I heard some do not have that issue of top being louder...hopefully this rogers batch does not.

Overall....many positive reviews, with very few cons to this device.

Looking forward to it

I've Been Here Awhile

According to a Rogers document we obtained, “Due to an inventory shortage from Huawei on the grey Nexus 6P, Rogers has not received enough inventory of the device to deliver to stores in time for launch. Customers looking for the device can reserve through NRS [National Reservation System] only and we will prioritize these customers so they receive their devices first. We will begin shipping NRS orders on Nov 5th. Dummy units will arrive in stores on November 5th that can be used to show them the form factor of the device. Additional Inventory is expected to arrive next week and will be allocated accordingly.”

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/04/having-trouble-finding-a-nexus-6p-at-a-canadian-carrier-youre-not-...

I Plan to Stick Around

Boo ya... Reserves in priority