Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaliel
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I think you're under the impression that I'm really angry about all this. I'm not, I dont really care. I'll get my device this week probably, either through the reserve or walk in. I read the FAQ before reserving. I thought it was a dumb system, but whatever. It is what it is. Google was never an option. Way too expensive.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @akaliel

No i don't think your mad! Just wanted to explain it all that's all. 🙂
mrderp
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree with you completely and am in a very similar position. My replies are directed more at some of the entitlement I've seen throughout this thread.

Let's hope we all get our phones tomorrow so we can stop grumbling and be distracted by shiny toys instead!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mrderp

I hope so too. I played around with it at work for a bit today and yesterday. Feels amazing but there are some things I didn't like about it.
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

You have me curious, what were the some things you didn't like about it?

akaliel
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys see it beat the iPhone 6s in the app switching speed test on YouTube? Phandroid.com has a link. I'm pretty stoked.
alexenea
I Plan to Stick Around

My HTC m8 still flies....I can only imagine this lol

Always loved android.... Speed has been on par or better than iPhone for a while, battery too depending on model.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Having the unit for 8hrs the battery drained while using the Internet, emails. Texts and calls. The sound quality of the speaker isn't as good as some other devices and i noticed some dropped calls but that could have been with the carrier ( which seems odd as we did a test and it was only that device)
alexenea
I Plan to Stick Around

Speaker has been rated as one of the loudest and battery life has been phenomenal by so many accounts. Can't really judge after a few hours but we shall see
Goric0
I've Been Around

Joining the thread to get any info on the 5x possibly being offered by Rogers. Going straight through Google is too expensive for me, so a contract is a must if I am to get this phone. Really hoping Rogers offers the 32GB version. I'd be heartbroken if they ended up bringin in the 16GB.

I am very tempted by the 6p, but coming from an iPhone 4s, the size seems like too drastic a leap.