Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I would guess that they're not going to reveal much until Google start offering the 5X in Canada.

I've Been Here Awhile

Oh yeah that makes sense I guess. Thanks
I'm Here A Lot

Hey rogers, 

stop with the you cannot comment on unreased phones.  You have it for reservation so tell us if we can get the 128gb cause if not then we can go directly to google and order.  

I'm Here A Lot

so your saying that we are screwed again by rogers only offering the cheapest model that holds next to nothing on it.  Everyone go to google, you will get it faster and have choice of storage.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @garythevans

If you read & look at the date.... You will SEE the mod posted that last night which the phone was not yet annonced. He did however make a post saying its on the reservation system.

If you like, you can go with Google & get a bigger storage there. No one is stopping you or me or anyone else. Its up to Google & the carriers what devices they get.
I've Been Here Awhile

In the reservation form, the option provided is "6P Grey". Can you confirm if this is the "Aluminium" or "Graphite"color option?

Thanks,

I've Been Around

Rogers, please carry the 64gb version of the 6p. I'm sure there's enough demand to justify carrying it.
I Plan to Stick Around

where can I find the reservation form??

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I don't get that. They did the same thing with the Note 5. Who the smeg would buy a 32GB Note? I assume they don't want to carry too many models they possibly won't sell, but at least get the 64GB. They are worried about the possibility of not many sales, so they carry the low capacity model nobody wants. 

Makes sense.....oh wait.

I've Been Here Awhile

I don't get why you even need that much storage when you can just store everything in the cloud…?