Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Login to the Rogers main site, click my Rogers, select the line if you have more than one and then scroll down to and click device reservation.

I Plan to Stick Around

i guess we will all be crossing our fingers tomorrow that we finally se some progress with this phone!

I've Been Here Awhile

what date is rogers getting the nexus 5x?

I Plan to Stick Around

6P status is still listed as "Open" for me as of 8:00 AM eastern today. I'm # 275. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@jmed

Far as I know, none of the carriers seem to have plans to carry the Nexus 5X at this time.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still status open and I'm spot #49.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GregBR

Hopefully it changes tonight!
I Plan to Stick Around

good news

i just asked telus(via twitter) if they are getting it tomorrow and they said yes. (they usually just say stay tuned or wtv)

Thats a good sign as im sure all carriers will have it.....and its nov 3...which means if no delay announced, we can expect it tomorrow

I shipped mine to store (im not sure if some chose to their house?) so even though status is open...im very confident ill get it tomorrow

I plan to call store so they can hold until i get off work

good luck!

I Plan to Stick Around

Too bad they are only carrying the 32gig version
I Plan to Stick Around

@alexenea

Thats not a surprising reply from the Telus twitter because it says right on their website that it is coming November 4th.

If you reserved with Rogers, as it sounds you did, then there will be no need to call the store you had it shipped to as they will call you to tell you its in and then they will hold it for 3 days I believe. Hopefully reserved devices will hit IN PROGRESS and then SHIPPED both today and then hopefully hit stores tomorrow. We will see though.