Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yasser
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

My 6P (Frost) has been shipped and it's coming tomorrow, pretty excited. Pre-ordered on the first day...apparently it is worth the wait.

I heard the 5X's battery life isn't the greatest, I'm not sure if reviews have gotten better since the initial reactions, haven't been following too much of that phones activity.

haroyac
I'm Here A Lot

For all who are patiently waiting for the nexus 6p, it is worth the wait. I just got mine from Google. It's an amazing phone.
RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @bboyshark,

Thanks for reaching out to us! You can find information on how to reserve a device by clicking here

This "How To" will give you a step by step guide on how to reserve your device through your MyRogers profile.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

ac512
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know when they will start shipping these?

I'm position 414 will I get one or will I have to wait?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ac512

Sadly no one know when they will be shipped. The status will change to IN PROGRESS once they have the device in stock & then ship it out.
fgsdgsegfe
I Plan to Stick Around

It's true.. I'm #21 on the reservation list and my status is still listed as open. Crossing my fingers that I'll see an update early next week!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fgsdgsegfe

I hope so! I hope everyone gets it before next weekend comes!.

I played with one jusy today at my work
awesome phone!
constable145
I Plan to Stick Around

Just ordered the 6p 64 gb from google. Hopefully arriving on the 17th. I'll see if best buy has it in stock this week and cancel my google order.

I can't wait
Leidend
I Plan to Stick Around

Mobile Syrup says it's delayed until the 4th now. Why doesn't Rogers ever provide any official word on this stuff? Just directs to this forum.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leidend

I did post that on page 10 believe with another user. I agree though they need to but in all reality they don't have too as the delay is done by the manufacturer not carrier.