Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

@evcom thanks for the info. i cant see crap in that portal. it always redirects me to call rogers with a token number.

I just called them and spoke to a very helpful rep and he said things are backed up today but more devices should be getting shipped tomorrow. keep your fingers crossed.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just cancelled my Business Reservation. 

Hope you all have creamy Marshmallow 6P's in your possession soon!

I'm Here A Lot

Picked up my Nexus 6P on Tuesday night. Apparently it had come in on Friday the 6th, but I missed the call because my phone was on airplane mode when I was at work, and did't have "Who Called." 

Anyway, loving it so far. Size is a bit to get used to and the phone feels a bit slippery in my hand. Dropped it once so far, but noting serious. If I can find a slim case just make the grip a bit more sticky I'll pick one up. Very impressed with the battery so far, going on my 2nd day without a charge, haven't had anything with a battery that good since my Blackberry in 2010, lol. 

I'm Here A Lot

Cancelled as well and went to Telus as I was offered a better deal.
I Plan to Stick Around

my unit just shipped - should be at my house by end of day tomorrow....

I Plan to Stick Around

If you guys are curious, this thing looks pretty sexy with a Slickwraps skin applied:

I Plan to Stick Around

Get the orzly flex case, i just got it today took a week tobget it from amazon.ca, its only 8.99, looks nice and has a good grip
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the Orzly off Amazon on Nov 2nd.  Says its going to be here December 10th....  grabbed the $19.99 clear silicone case that's popped up at many Rogers stores in the meantime.   Have also ordered the Spigen rugged armor case, but might not use it for a bit is it would hide the new skin 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

Is rogers ever going to get the Nexus 5x?

I Plan to Stick Around

Can one of the Rogers experts advise when if/when Rogers will roll out wifi calling onthe 6P seeing as it is supported by the 6P?