Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @Rocko604

You pay ur flextab amount once you get ur next month's invoice which the phone was billed on. You pay nothing up front for the device.
I Plan to Stick Around

Nnoooooooo delayed until November 4!

I was really hoping reserved customers would have gotten by Friday
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Unfortunately the date for Telus and Rogers has changed to November 4th for the release of the device.

" Unfortunately, as of late yesterday, both Telus and Rogers are now showing that date has moved once again, to November 4th. It’s not a big difference for most people, but for customers who’ve already been waiting for over a month to get their hands on the Nexus 6P, it’s certainly a disappointment"

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/10/29/nexus-6p-shipping-date-from-rogers-and-telus-slips-to-november-4/
I Plan to Stick Around

Greeeeeat, now I can't return my Note 5.

Awesome.
Your average Android Junkie
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrFugazii

You could return it BUT then you won't have a device to use until yours ships. Sadly i think it's due to then not having the shipment yet so they had to push back the date.
I Plan to Stick Around

But even then, I'm not really guaranteed one on that date.

I shall however, look for a spare device to use.
Your average Android Junkie
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrFugazii

That is correct. It all depends when they get stock from them. The reservation system does not guarantee that you will get it at launch or before anyone else. So it all plays put differently
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thats kind of dissappointing about pushing it back a couple more days, but really its not that big of a deal as long as it doesnt get pushed back any further.

I Plan to Stick Around

im ok with the delay as long as it is for quality control . users on other forums seem to be getting devices with build quality issues

I'm Here A Lot

My reservation of the Nexus 6P is now missing. It was in your system but now is not. How can this be? Does this mean there isn't enough to go around so you just delete peoples reservations?