Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @constable145

From what i have heard and seen it will come out sometime soon but there is no ETA for it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine got here last night around 8pm its a really really nice phone I got the moko anti drop case on it right now for like 10 bucks on amazon I also am getting a skin very soon its a really really nice device if you were like me going from an iPhone 5 it may seem super big but the screen display forward facing speakers the camera are all worth it great buy
I'm a Senior Contributor

I got mine a couple of days ago, but not through Rogers.

I must say, this phone is really quite awesome.

Far better than the iPhone 6s Plus I switched from.  It's nice to be back on Android, so much more flexible than iOS and the hardware from the Nexus 6p is really quite powerful.

I Plan to Stick Around

Is there any chance that Rogers will carry the Nexus 6P in 64GB or 128GB?  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Martinomac

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing that since Rogers has not made a comment of this. They might but not until the future if they decide to do so. For now it's only via Google.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank @Meowmix, I hope they make an announcement about it soon. I feel that 32GB is just not enough these days.
I've Been Here Awhile

Got this on Friday:

"This is a status update on the reservation for the Nexus 6P pertaining to cellular number(s) xxx-xx1-xxx8.
Your reservation in line, at the time of sending you this email are outlined below

xxx-xx1-xxx8 Position #32 out of 88"

My position hasn't budged since the phone came out, except for the few that have cancelled their reservation. Almost 2 weeks now that they have been available in-store and shipping to non-business customers.

Nice of them to let me know that I'm as close to getting it now as I was when I pre-ordered nearly month ago. I would definitely have cancelled if I didn't want this phone so much, and wasn't a sucker for believing it's being delivered tomorrow Smiley Wink... wait is that UPS at the door? Nope.

Still waiting =\

I Plan to Stick Around

No WiFi calling on the 6P yet. The device and marshmallow support it, but Rogers hasn't rolled it out.

I ordered the 64gb version direct from Google. Well worth the money. The fact my plan doesn't exist anymore and the ability to walk away whenever I want is kinda liberating.
I've Been Here Awhile

yep they have really messed this launch up. but whats worse is the lack of communication. just 1 email a week letting us know what position were in? how about why its been delayed an additional 2 weeks for us or why people are getting them who just walk in to a rogers store. its a joke how they have treated their customers here. I just dont understand it Smiley Sad  

I've Been Here Awhile

I just got off the phone with a business rep who told me that it could be shipped in 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months. They have no idea when they will get them nor when they will ship them.