Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @derekwtg

They get their devices from other sources thats why they have thoughs. Yours is coming straight from Rogers.

Either way i would contact Rogers & speak to a manager or someone at sells & see what they can do. They can only order you a new one if their system allows it. If not ask for a credit & the re do it from the list.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #56 of 86 in the business queue cause I had a plan from my old employer.  I called Rogers to switch to consumer so that I can get the phone faster.  I haven't received my consumer queue # yet but I'm keeping the business order in place also.  First one to ship wins! 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@evcom where do you see your position the waitlist for the buisness lines?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly No more waiting for the 6P... Rogers extended me an offer on a Note 5 that I couldn't refuse. Plus I need a phone ASAP due to my current phone life near the end. Have had quite the battle with Rogers these past few weeks on many issues, but glad they decided they had made some customer service errors and extending much better customer service in terms of an offer to keep my business.

Once I receive confirmation of the new device being shipped I will remove myself from business reserve list. Currently 27th on that list.

Good luck to everyone. Hope the devices dont take long to reach your hands, and that it comes with no more issues.

I've Been Around

HERE.

I've Been Here Awhile

@Need2fly you can go here once you're in click on the order search tab on the top left, you can enter your order ID or phone #.

I Plan to Stick Around

The Google brand nexus cases are real nice, fast shipping from Google store. Little pricey but its a perfect fit. I got the 39.99 grey case with the microfiber back.
I've Been Here Awhile

Highlighted
I've Been Around

With all (or nearly all) carriers BUT Rogers offering the Nexus 5X and no one at Rogers having information on whether or not they will offer it, I feel disappointed by the lack of support. These Google flagships are in many people's expectancies... no information might just be worse than a definitive "no, we won't offer the Nexus 5X". I guess it just holds me until my patience reaches its limit. No contract, ok plan, retention factor is low. Yes, 6P could be an option, unless you're not ready to pay 100$ more or carry a HUGE phone.

Wind Mobile: $599 outright, as low as $49 on the WINDTab (16GB version)

Bell: $579.99 no-term, or$129.99 on a 2-year term (16GB version)
SaskTel: $599.99 outright, $149.99 on a 2-year term (16GB version)
Videotron: $499.95 outright, and $99.95 on a 2-year term (16GB version)
Eastlink: $603 retail, or $99 on the Tab. (Coming soon, 16GB version)
Telus: $630 outright, and $130 on a 2-year term.

Source: MobileSyrup.com (http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/10/nexus-5x-canada-carriers/)

I Plan to Stick Around

Did u guys know videotron is offering nexus 6p for 99.99 ( 2 year term, 79.99 and up)?