Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

@LeCouter thanks for the update. Hopefully the phone will come in Friday. My m7 is slowing down significantly, can't wait to get rid of it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@LeCouter i am sorry to hear you are having so many issues. I should have done like @bboyshark said and changed to a consumer account , upgraded, then switched back.
Also, as for Thursday, lets keep our fingers crossed.

I Plan to Stick Around

Still haven't heard anything from my store. Really hope they call by EOD today 😕

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yup. The only thing this thread has taught me is that the "experts" on here know as much as any of us.

I'm in Montreal (the PVM Rogers store) and my status has been shipping since Thursday, like everyone else.  Would love to get it today but I'm not holding my breath.

I Plan to Stick Around

@mmmkkkkkkkkkkpp Yep, It's frustrating since it got delayed because they didn't have their stock. Now a lot of stores got some in the same city but for some reason mine hasn't yet even though my device was shipped Thursday.
I've Been Around

Just canceled my reservation (was #2 on the corporate list).

Called Rogers and they didn't know if it would ship out to business customers before December. In store, got told it would be a few weeks.

Bell got me a deal i couldnt resist (there's a special deal as of this morning for 8GB shared data + unlimited calls at 76$/month for Rogers customers in QC + 35$/per additionnal line). Came out with a Nexus 6, a tempered glass protector and a car charger 30 min later, plus a new phone for my wife 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

hey i feel your pain ive been with rogers for 25 years and they made go on a plan where i pay almost 55 dollars more and get less data just to upgrade my phone great customer loyalty

I've Been Here Awhile

Has rogers made any comment on the business reservations? im #19 and still in progress. How are people who are number 300 on the consumer system getting it. im happy for them but i feel like ive been put in the dark here

I Plan to Stick Around

Argh. Frustration keeps building.

My store got 3 in... none of them mine despite me being #16 on the reserve list.

I've Been Around

I walked into best buy mobile and bought one on and upgrade