Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hey @fgsdgsegfe, I have the first gen moto 360 and it works fine with the 6P, had to do a factory reset on the M360 though

I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my 6P today.  Customer service in store was awesome in making the progress as painless as possible.  Impressed thus far by the build quality and performance.

I Plan to Stick Around

@sergeh Thanks!

After 3 factory resets it finally connected.
It turns out that if you use the android bluetooth manager to pair with your watch it causes the android wear app to not work properly. The only way for android wear to work properly if pair the watch using the wear app. seems like a bit of a fail by Google but at last everything is working!

I'm Here A Lot

hey does anyone know if the 6P is in stores since rogers is taking waaaaayy to long to ship to my house i live in calgary does anyone know Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

@TJ4 wrote:

hey does anyone know if the 6P is in stores since rogers is taking waaaaayy to long to ship to my house i live in calgary does anyone know Thanks

Good luck, the sales guy in-stores are telling me the phones are hitting the shelves mid-december... I am having a horrible service with Rogers it's RIDICULOUS. I call, they tell me to go online. Online, they tell me to call. Once again, I am told to do it online. Online, they're telling me to go in-stores. In-stores are telling me that the device won't be available until mid-december, and I should call. I mean really? Treating a 20+ years loyal customer like that? Unbelievable.

I Plan to Stick Around

@LeCouter

did you end up getting a phone? Im waiting for one now through the business/corporate dep and the phones are on back order and they have no idea when they will able to complete my order. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise and will get a later build with better QC but still very disappointed. I was offered a 50$ cred for my troubles. Where are you with this? PM if you prefer

Did anyone on business/corporate end up getting a 6p?

@Saren did you end up getting a phone?

edit: spelling/grammar

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

On corporate plan and still waiting for my phone.  Hopefully we will receive it this week.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Need2fly I have yet to recieve my phone, the authorized store that is supposed to be recieving my phone told me to call back at 1:30PM today and see if they get it by noon.

I have no more words as to how bad Rogers messed up this launch. If I were an oppurtunistic Bell employee looking for clients I would be all over this thread.

I Plan to Stick Around

Lol.. Relax dude..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Saren

No need to get that upset or go to that level... Rogers can't do much other then doing what Google tells them. Rogers does NOT control authorized dealers stores. They are privately owned. Rogers didn't get enough devices and so did Best Buy. It seems that those 2 and some other carriers didn't get as much and we're stuck.