Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Winnipeg square. Realized my mistake as they aren't open Saturdays or into the evenings, but it was too late.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It is worth the wait. Great phone and great display and im coming from a very capable HTC m8.

Fingeprint works great and battery so far seems beastly

The store in laval got 3 and appaerently first 2 went within minutes and mine was reserved (but i assume all 3 were)

he also said he got several calls all week 

I Plan to Stick Around

Picked mine up this evening. Nice and snappy. It's nice to finally own an Android that doesn't stutter and lag.
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have the first gen Moto 360?

I got Nexus 6P today and I'm not able to get my Moto 360 to connect. It worked on my Nexus 5 and I can pair the 2 together however once they are paired neither show connected. I know the BT work on the phones because I can connect and stream music through my car stereo and my sony BT portalable speaker. Wondering if there is maybe a compatibility issue with the phone and watch?

I Plan to Stick Around

This phone is definitely worth the wait guy. The screen is phenominal, its very quick, the fingerprint reader works was well as the iPhone 6S does, and it feels great in the hand. I'm coming from the iPhone 6S Plus and so far I am liking this more.

I Plan to Stick Around

The one that got their device today, can anyone confirm wifi calling feature on it!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone get a case for the 6p ? If so where did you get it ?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I got one from amazon, the google store ones are overpriced.. I got the orzly clear one for 8.99
I Plan to Stick Around

Spigen is also very good but they're only in stock starting next week and I couldn't wait
I Plan to Stick Around

@junior5555 - no, The wi-fi calling feature is currently not available on Rogers

@BJwrPJNP - I got mine from the Google store. A bit on the higher end for price but it fits perfect. I have heard that some of the cases on ebay and Amazon have design issues so you have be careful when buying them