Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

my local store in Montreal claims they still haven't received them 😞

Possible ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@derekwtg Well I was hoping to get it for the weekend. I suppose at this point another couple days won't matter.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just to let everyone know, if you haven't you might want to call the store it's being sent to.  I received a shipped email last night and used UPS.com to track it and saw that it arrived in the store early this morning.  It was signed by the store manager and received, but I received no call from Rogers.  So I called and the guy told me that they did get 1 device in but it has no name attached to it.  They had no idea that it was my reserved device.

If I hadn't called they would have just sold it to the first person who walked in.

I Plan to Stick Around

Called the store I got it shipped to and they said they haven't received their shipment for the day yet so there's still hope. 

I'm Here A Lot

I just confirmed by phone that mine in Winnipeg is waiting for me now at my local Garden City store. Call your pick up location and ask.

I've Been Around

Yeah, I just got mine from Rogers Garden City Winnipeg, went as soon as UPS shipped, couldn't call cause their line was busy.

I Plan to Stick Around

Do they ship over the weekend or am I screwed till Monday?
I've Been Around

In Winnipeg, got a call this morning from my destination Rogers store.  No message, but I assume this means my phone is waiting for me.  Was 188th on the list as of yesterday.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was 30th yesterday so they better get my phone in today then! lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Im in mtl, couldnt track it either (my number didnt work) had delivered to an authorised store, just received a call sayin that they got it, no extra business day delay here, I believe if it was shipped yesterday u should get it today