Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
es0528
I've Been Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Waiting 4 weeks at #1 on business reservation and then seeing consumer side getting their shipments while I'm still at pre-fulfillment was too much. Just switched to Bell. They have it in their warehouse and it's shipping today. Plus a $350 statement credit per line, so more than covered for the device balance. It's been real, Rogers. Really crappy. Hasta la vista. 

Saren
I Plan to Stick Around

@es0528 good move, enjoy your new device. I can appreciate your level of frustration, this launch has been a cluster f***. 

bboyshark
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is goin to an author. Store. It shipped yesterday
Gibz86
I've Been Here Awhile

@es0528 are you in MTL? I was 5th on Rogers business and now I'm 4th. Wondering if a business user got his device shipped or cancelled.
bboyshark
I Plan to Stick Around

One got cancelled
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@Saren

I believe it usually takes an extra business day. 

CCMM
I've Been Here Awhile

How are people tracking the phone via UPS? I never received a tracking number or anything even though my status changed to shipped.

Saren
I Plan to Stick Around

@jrfox87 so that would mean Monday for me then.. Blah.

TheHesster
I'm Here A Lot

@CCMM they are tracking by reference on UPS website. Using your phone number in the format XXXXXXXXXX may work for you.
TheHesster
I'm Here A Lot

Mobilrsyrup article says the Nexus 5x is coming to Canadian Carriers on Nov 10 if anyone is interested. Doesn't say there is info for Rogers. Although I had a live chat last week and asked the person if Rogers was getting the Nexus 5x and he said they would be getting the 5x in both 16gb and 32gb versions. Who knows if that was Bull but now I'm wavering on which device to get.