Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

@Jdavis3 - Phone will be billed to your invoice along with a $20 admin fee [Which I think Rogers should waive]
I'm Here A Lot

haha. He has been without his Nexus 5 for like 3 weeks and all he talks about is this 6P and how Google is taking forever to ship the phone. Hopefully it don't ship tomorrow from Google hahah
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix Does Rogers include a new sim if my current device uses a Micro Sim whereas the 6P uses a Nano Sim? And you're saying that all stores accross Canada will get the shippe devices tomorrow?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xGary

Yes they do! They will activate a new sim card for u upon receiving the device Smiley Happy.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Make sure if Rogers asks you to pay the 20$ for the activation that you make them use your Rogers rewards toward it.
I've Been Here Awhile

No update on business reservation. #1 in queue. Still pre-fulfilment. Exactly what I was afraid of...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nafbraun

It Seems like the business side will be waiting Smiley Sad
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm starting to hear the Bell ringing...
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone needs to be aware that no matter where you live, these are all overnighted. So even if you live in Vancouver, you'll receive it tomorrow (weather permitting).
I Plan to Stick Around

So its looking like the business side gets the shaft...