Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Were Rogers employees given time off during the entire ALCS vs Kansas City and that's why the likes of Bell and Telus are ready to go and are practically giving them away? The Jays lost guys!! Get over it and get back to work!! Switching my cable to Telus in January (from Shaw), maybe I'll see what they can offer me and my wife in terms of mobile plans. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yea, this is pretty terrible. I even called in, no one in Rogers has any idea what is going on. Every store I call for stock they just laugh at me because they have no idea whats going on. My early upgrade is $13.21. I might pay it and just peace out from Rogers.... worst customer service. Not just with this launch, but I have had nothing but issues with them for the past month and a half. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Issues like what?

I Plan to Stick Around

I tried to upgrade a few weeks ago to the iPhone (didn't end up liking it, went back in less than 48hrs ha-ha). But after 10 plus hours on the phone, back and forth to the store 3 times because they could say they could do the upgrade. Store telling me they had stock and then didn't. More hours on the phone, getting passed from department to department because I am a business plan with a consumer account (apparently no one in Rogers knows how to deal with this type of account). Being told that I could keep my current plan, and even offered it by business retention, and then having that offer rejected. Business retention sending me to consumer retention and then back again to business retention. I lodged a formal complaint because all my call logs and notes on file were documented. I am now dealing with the Presidential office of Rogers because of all of this. Pretty sad. Been with Rogers over 10+ years.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Reservation status still showing In Progress, doesn't look terribly promising for getting it tomorrow.

A little transparency would be nice, even if it's just an official line stating they're having issues getting stock shipped out.  Better than the silence we've been getting as late.

I Plan to Stick Around

A simple "hey we messed up" is always nice. But it won't happen. You can't hide behind supply issues when Bell or Telus both have theirs in store. Without reservation I could go and switch right now if I wanted to.

I Plan to Stick Around

It's seriously ridiculous. Couldn't we get something like a tweet at the very least? No one has any clue when they're getting their phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm now a Bell customer typing this on my new 6p. Paying less per month too. Gj rogers, was with you for almost 10 years.

So uh how do I cancel my reservation, lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish but I don't think Bell can give me a $50 device credit, and $90/mth for nationwide, 5gb data, and Spotify.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats awesome... I should call Bell. I am on a corporate business account... but Bell offers my company a discount too. hmmmm