Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @brandonjbarnard

The stores won't get any in unfortunately. The device is only via the reservation system until Rogers gets more. You could go into a Best Buy and see if they have a live demo to use.

If u make a reservation and do not want it while it's in OPEN status, once u cancel it u will get the $40 back. If the status is IN PROGRESS you will have to wait until it ships to get the money back.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Thank you so much for the feedback! Its greatly appreciated.  Been interested in this device since learning that the Windows phones won't be available through carrier subsidy. Will be jumping into the reservation queue shortly 😄

All the best and thanks again!

B

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Still has not shipped yet. Meanwhile some Bell and Telus customers have been able to just walk in a store and get one. So glad I paid Rogers $40 in advance to be the last to get one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah this information blackout is shameful at this point. I feel stupid for even considering locking myself into Rogers with this sort of customer service. Still strongly considering Bell's offer to switch me and give me two 6ps today
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Wow, have any details on the offer to get you 2 6Ps by switching? I would switch today if I could get that deal.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not for free. Just same price as Rogers, for my wife and I.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's too good to pass up

Bell offered me phone for 100.... And it's online only, so 2 days wait

Not really enough to wow me as their monthly bill is the same and perks not as good as rogers(NHL and shomi)... And their signal is worse for me in montreal.

But I'm fed up of waiting with no updates when I paid 40 September 29
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wondering if I did the right thing... I wanted to switch to rogers but seriously so far my first impression about customer service is not amazing... 24h in progress? How long does it take to put it in a box with a label on in 10mins at most.... And like it was stated earlier, the lack of transparency in the process is rather irritating. I'm not sure what I should do. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It sounds to me that Rogers has messed this up and really could care less in letting us know. Very frustrating indeed.

@Meowmix Any update in RSS for me in Calgary?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The only reason Im with rogers is because they offer a corporate plan with my job.. My friend just walked in videotron today and a got black nexus 6p.. No reservation or anything.. Sigh..