Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @nafbraun

No they won't unless the business reservation has been " Shipped/closed" status. They aren't the same as regular customer reservation
LeCouter
I Plan to Stick Around

I am 28 of 91 business reservations... hopefully I see this device before the weekend. Live in Burlington (half hour outside Toronto). Fingers Crossed. My Nexus 5 has seen better days.

meaderj
I'm Here A Lot

I'm in Winnipeg
Yasser
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I got the 6P directly from google as I can't upgrade without losing my grandfathered plan.

Google says that the speaker thing is intended and there's nothing to fix, I got one of the later batches too since I had to send in my first one for RMA (there was a yellow hue on the screen)

fdsf
I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning,

Can you check Ottawa also? 

Also, I've heard the RBG issue is fixed with later batches of this phone, would you recommend waiting?

I've also come across the 2nd 6p bend test, it's a little worrysome.  I'm wondering if this phone is actually the best phone for me.  Have you heard if the Z5 is coming to Rogers?

Best wishes

GregBR
I Plan to Stick Around

So as of 8.52am I'm still showing as 'IN PROGRESS', anyone showing 'SHIPPED' yet?

alexenea
I Plan to Stick Around

just dont keep it in back pocket. honestly bend tests are stupid.....and i would never try doing that even if one is unbendable.

Just avoid sitting on it if in backpocket but honestly why would it be kept there????

Mine is in progress....I will not check again as im sure ill get notified when its beinh shipped

I guess being in montreal ill expect it tomorrow....surely if its shipping today i wont get it same day. So tomorrow or monday

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GregBR

MO ones has shipped yet it seems.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

That is correct. If they ship it out tonight, u will get it tomorrow or Monday
brandonjbarnard
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@fdsf

I'm in the same boat in Ottawa.

I've been reading about the bending issue. Even seen some bend tests online. Phone looks solid to me. If you are not sure just go on youtube and look at some tests. The one I watched the guys hands were turning white as he tried to bend it in half.

@Meowmix - Was going to reserve one but I'd actually like to see and hold the device before making a decision. However from reading the forums it seems that those that reserved are getting a priority (righty so IMO) So wondering if I should just call the local store and see if they have any and go in after work, or make a reservation. I haven't read anything about the reservation system so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered already.. but if I make a reservation for $40 and decide I don't want the device, I just get that $40 credited back correct?