Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I'm around #250. Mine is also "in progress". I called the store where it is scheduled to be delivered (in Oshawa). They said they do not have it, but have not yet received their daily shipments.  They were unable to tell me if they would receive it today, tomorrow or Friday. They said they have no info regarding when they may receive the 6P. They said they would call me once it is received. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @squashdog

That is correct. The stores have NO information on when reservations will show up. The stores have NO information on what stock they get anyways
I Plan to Stick Around

On the Rogers website, under Reserved Devices, I see the below. Has anyone received an email? 

"Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @squashdog

No one will receive a email until it ships out and ur status says SHIPPED. So no one has gotten a email yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

so how long is the processed to ship usually? I would think it should ship out today and arrive tomorrow...being number 17. Process means they have the device to fulfill the reservation..now its gotta be packed. I would imagine they will be packing all day no?
I Plan to Stick Around

Bell had two ready for pick up at my local mall. Nothing for Rogers. Sigh
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

It could take 1-3 business days. Many factors but by Friday you should have it. The number doesn't mean anything after they have the device in stock. Your number goes to someone else.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yep, Bell has them in stock right now. Rogers - no idea when they will get them. That is an improvement from the last time I called Rogers when their response was "oh, we are not going to be carrying that". This was 2 weeks after I placed my pre-order.

If only there was an alternative provider who was any better....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @meagerj

Well you could have ordered it via Google if u could pay full price OR there are other providers which u need to research about before going. Either way I see ur point but seeing as the statuses changed, they have them.
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah, I am too cheap to buy outright. I could switch carriers, but Bell is no better and their pricing at least in my area is no more competitive than Rogers. I would actually much prefer to move over to MTS, but they dont have the 6P, and told me today "maybe in Decmeber sometime".

I know Rogers has them somewhere, just not sure how they are less reposnsive to getting them into the hands of customers than bell is. Scary to finish second to Bell....