Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @xGary

No. In progress means they have it in the warehouse and getting it ready to ship out tonight or tomorrow night.
I Plan to Stick Around

why is it unreasonable to think the ones the stores are getting TODAY are not for the reserved? Theres only like 500 reserved across canada ! even if every store gets 2 (which i doubt, im sure downtown toronto gets like 5-10) i doubt any store has more than 1 reserve besides a downtown store
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fallandrise

It won't be shipped out this morning. Most likely by tonight or tomorrow night for Friday delivery.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

The fact that the status is real time. That's why. The stores will only get store stock if the reservations haven't been fulfilled or shipped out yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

so i can still book my store stock right? I mean the associate seemed really helpful, and he will put fridays in store stock? If he agrees to that....its not like the system wont allow it right?
I Plan to Stick Around

I was at spot #425 and I'm now "In Progress" as well.

I don't expect they will be shipping them until Friday.. at least that's what I heard from a little birdie.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

Yea that is correct. Once yours ships out, just tell him to sell it to someone else
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GregBR

I swear someone else posted that on Mobilesyrup haha. Yeah most Rogers stores I have called as well said the same. Our store only got 2 Rogers ones. That's all.
I've Been Around

I'm 51 and went from Open to In Process. Hope to get it soon!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @turbofour

Most likely by Friday u will Smiley Happy